If your campsite does not have power, a generator is a great add on.
- EU 2000 generator can be used to provide basic trailer power to operate lights, fan, heat, devices, power awnings (will not operate air condition units)
- Comes with full fuel tank, manual, cable & lock
- 5 gallon jerry can full
- EU 3500 watt generator can be used for trailer power, operate lights, fan, heat, devices and air condition units.
- Most campgrounds have designated times for generator use
- Fuel will be topped up at end of rental, cost charged back to renter
- Cost is $65/night or $265/week
265/week or $ 65/night